I am a conscious outsider of the fashion system but I’ve realized that people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
1. List the 10 uncommon and embarrassing moments of your life.
They were so embarrassing that I cant tell you!
2. What do you think about influencing the fashion and trend system?
I am a conscious outsider of the fashion system but I’ve realized that people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. And that’s the starting point for the influencing process.
3. What’s your opinion about common people?
I am one of them.
4. Do you believe in a democratic sense of ART (such as MUSIC, DESIGN, LITERATURE, FASHION, Etc,)?
I feel less romantic than the past regarding this subject, nevertheless I hope I will be wrong in the future but I am afraid the most important factor in contemporary art appears to be the same as in any other business: making money. From my point of view the underlying motive is commercial, not democratic.
5. What do you expect from COMMONUNCOMMON Magazine in the future?
“..to illuminate that darkness” , as the writer James Baldwin said, and to also not lose site of its purpose, which is, after all, to make the world a more human dwelling place.